Friday, January 18, 2008

Hello North Perth!

I've been calling this great town my home for a few years now, and I'd like to get to know it better. So for at least a year, I'm going to get out and take one photo a day and post it up here.

It could be a scenic shot, a people shot, an event shot... heck, somedays there might just be too much going on to limit it to one.

I hope you'll stay tuned as I document one year in North Perth through my eyes. If you're interested in me, you can check out my Living Proof Photography Blog, my Living Proof Photography site, or you can watch for me and say Hello. I'll be the crazy lady with the camera taking pictures downtown!

I'll keep the slideshow running at the side with the past photos, but you can check the archive any time as well if you'd like to see them!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! That's all I can say when I look at those pictures!!