Monday, April 14, 2008

Have a Seat



I'm sure that by now most people have noticed the way cool benches around town. I thought they were pretty neat so I decided I'd shoot them (with the camera, that is).

As I'm actually posting this on Apr. 29, but back-dating it to the date it was taken:
Incidentally, it has become a game for the kids to find these benches on our walks. The favourite so far is the pigs at CIBC on Main and Wallace. The kids fight over who gets to sit with the happy one. I'm not really sure how they know which one is happy.

I'll be posting more, but some technical issues are keeping me from uploading them onto the computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice bench! There are 4 more in Listowel. 6 more to come by the end of May. 3 new ones will be on display at the Home and Lifestyles Show May 10th and 11th at Listowel Arena.